Recent content by Liam313

1. Liam313

Troubleshooting - No Hot Water with Kohler Universal Valve

My first guess was faulty cartridge, but Kohler sent a replacement and I also tried a replacement from the store. All three cartridges result in the same issue which is why I'm having trouble finding out what the problem is. Kohler tech and other plumbers who have inspected can't seem to...
  2. Liam313

- What is the best method for increasing the pressure to the 3rd floor? - pressure coming into the house is 50psi. there is 3/4 pex going from basement straight to 3rd floor where 1/2 pex splits to 3rd floor fixtures and on demand electric water heater (also located on 3rd floor, 1/2 in and...
  3. Liam313

Hello, I have a Kohler single-handle universal valve (K8304-K-NA) installed on a recent renovation. It was working properly when installed, but after several months no hot water flows when turned on (gradually got worse). I am trying to troubleshoot what the source of the problem is and what...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks