Recent content by LGM

1. LGM

Old cast iron flange that was installed incorrectly more than 25 years ago, maybe even longer.

Thank you everyone. I’ve redone toilets before in my first home, so seeing the flange set differently was disheartening and irritating. I have a waxless seal already, and will get a repair ring. Yeah, at some point carpet was laid over the blue flooring (twice) that’s in the top picture. When...
  2. LGM

Old cast iron flange that was installed incorrectly more than 25 years ago, maybe even longer.

Redoing bathroom in a house built in late ‘60’s. The very old cast iron flange is installed incorrectly. The slots for the anchor bolts are front to back to a toilet instead of the sides. Either this was done when the house was built, or my dad completely botched this. I do remember coming home...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks