Recent content by Leonard W. Mendoza

1. Leonard W. Mendoza

Sewer Water in the bathtub

Please post the picture of the whole structure!! It will help to resolve your problem.
  2. Leonard W. Mendoza

No hot water

There are something problems in the pipe or in the heating system or panel that you have replaced. Check once it will works!!
  3. Leonard W. Mendoza

Shower valve brand

Please check any mark stamped are there on the valve!!
  4. Leonard W. Mendoza

Best Toilet available from Home Depot or Lowe's?

Yes, Vormax seems pretty good flash wise toilet for home depot. It has better quality than the others that you mentioned. Some features are as follows:- Flushing technology cleans 2X better than conventional toilets. Tall height design for sitting/standing ease and comfort. Easily available at...
  5. Leonard W. Mendoza

Where's the serial number on my boiler?

The water heater's model and serial numbers are located on the Rating Plate. The Rating Plate is an adhesive sticker located in the top center of the warning labels. The model and serial numbers are listed directly beneath the Boiler manufacturing information.
  6. Leonard W. Mendoza

No hot water

Check the gas, water tank, proper installation should be done. Bad Installation can also affect the working process of the water heater. There is no need to change the water heater, just check once the installation process it can solve your problem quickly.
  7. Leonard W. Mendoza

New Gas Water Heater Installed - Draft Hood

While installing the draft hood, it is must secure the connection, which shall also be airtight, so no flue gases can leak. Some adjustments might be needed as long as the original size and shape are kept.
  8. Leonard W. Mendoza

Bad Idea to hook up water heater without a professional?

No, it is not a bad idea to hook up water heater without professional. Taking my point to fit the Water Heater easily without the help of professional. A very simple process to follow and you should have basic instruments for hook up. Disconnect the gas line and water lines. Detach the gas...
  9. Leonard W. Mendoza

Help identifying the Brand of this tub faucet

Hey! frankly speaking, it's difficult for me to identify the brand name of with the given image but I don't think you will need that for replacing at all. Just choose faucet as per your preference.
  10. Leonard W. Mendoza

World's Hottest Peppers

I don't like too much spicy food and when the pepper is considered it's impossible for me to even taste it. Good luck to all of them who are going to consume it....:eek:
  11. Leonard W. Mendoza

Better than being eaten!

That's amazing and funny as well.;)
  12. Leonard W. Mendoza

Exercise for people over 50

Hey! Sorry, but I would like to follow the instructions of my trainer instead of doing that.
  13. Leonard W. Mendoza

A good meditation for all plumbers

Nice..I will try this for sure.
  14. Leonard W. Mendoza

This will make you smile, Cat in the cobra pose

Really funny....I burst out laughing at watching this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks