Recent content by Lenn

1. L

How to choose a battery back up sump pump

I would like to install a good quality battery back up sump pump. The existing sump pump is ½ hp sewage pump connected to a schedule 40 pipe. I have yet to find a battery back up sump pump that has a tee fitting for a schedule 40 pipe. So have resigned myself to just get a good battery back up...
  2. L

Toilet and Shower Dimensions

I am in the process of laying out a bathroom in my basement, my space is limited. I am considering a 36" or 39" neo angled shower stall. I would prefer the larger 39" shower stall but then this reduces the area (width) around the toilet to 27". What's the minimum width for a toilet ? Is there...
  3. L

Installation of sewage tank

Thanks for the input. I have a few more questions The shower drain will be located between the toilet and the sewage tank. If the tank malfunctions and the toilet stops working is it possible that it could back up into the shower? Can you fill around the tank and the plumbing with dirt...
  4. L

Installation of sewage tank

I am installing a full bathroom in my basement. The installation will require a sewage pump and plumbing in the concrete floor. I have already cut the concrete and dug out the soil below to the approximate depths needed. The question is were can I get detailed info on how to properly install...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks