Recent content by lenbiedron

1. lenbiedron

Frozen Pipes... or something else?

Here are the facts. Our upstairs bathroom is the only plumbing we have in the upper level. Kitchen and half bath on lower floor and laundry tub and washer taps in basement. So, one hot copper 1/2 pipe goes upstairs through the exterior wall and the hot line goes through an interior wall, near...
  2. lenbiedron

Seeking Parts Source for Shower Spray

Thanx Bob. I have added a picture now.
  3. lenbiedron

Seeking Parts Source for Shower Spray

I have a bath/shower handheld spray that needs to have the inner plastic tubing replaced, it is leaking. I don't know the brand. On the fitting on one end is stamped "Made in Italy", with a logo like a "V" or a checkmark. It also bears the following... ANTI-TOXIC ASSE 1014 ANSI 112181M The...
  4. lenbiedron

Ejector Pump Float Adjustment

Thanx for the reply Master Mark. The pit is about 18"X30" deep and was before my starting this project, only used for the floor drain near the furnace, water heater and water softener and the laundry tub. All of these drained into the pit on one drain line. I have added a 3" PVC drain line...
  5. lenbiedron

Ejector Pump Float Adjustment

Hi I have added a shower, toilet and sink to my basement which all feeds into a 3" PVC drain pipe that I have routed into the pit that already had on drain pipe that was servicing the laundry tub and florr drain. I have replaced the pump with a sewage ejector pump and now find that the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks