Recent content by Lego

1. Lego

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

wjcandee & Terry, thanks. I've narrowed down my choices to an Ultramax II. Seems to have good ratings - I was able to get a local quote down to $445 CDN for it. Terry, next time we pass through Bothell I'll be sure to drop by and say hi. :)
  2. Lego

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

With the glowing recommendations of the Eco Drake I bought one in 2007 (Elongated & ADA) - good for my big 6'4" frame. I noted that with the tank cover on, it comes in at more than 30" tall, which makes it unsuitable for bathroom fitments in which a counter banjo / extension is used. I can't...
  3. Lego

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

Sorry, I was off by a bit on that toilet. I picked up the Eco Drake from Frontier Plumbing (403-259-6671) yesterday, it came out to $401 for the bowl and tank. Seat and taxes were extra. I got the Elongated ADA model of the Eco Drake. I haven't installed it yet, as the rough-in ring...
  4. Lego

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

I'm looking for one in Calgary.. found a non-Eco Drake model (ADA) for $401. I believe all ADA models are elongated. Terry should start a Canadian section for this stuff, might prove useful for others.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks