Recent content by LeeNat

1. LeeNat

Do I need a french drain at sloped side yard?

I too would like to see what people think about these French drains as I have thought about putting one in but can't see that it wouldn't just get clogged up after a few years but really have no idea.
  2. LeeNat

Diff between a boiler drain value and garden valve

Darn, that info was great. Really appreciate you taking the time to inform me.
  3. LeeNat

Oh Ok. Well I guess I'd just go with the garden valve then as maybe the washing machine might need a valve with a vacuum breaker. Thanks so much!
  4. LeeNat

Hmm, I was hoping to learn something Terry. Are you aware or know if there is an actual physical or construction difference?
  5. LeeNat

They look exactly alike but they are called different names. Is there a reason this is done?
  6. LeeNat

Installing an outdoor garden valve faucet

Thank you so much Terry. That tells me exactly what I needed to know to give me the knowledge to do it myself.
  7. LeeNat

Installing an outdoor garden valve faucet

This probably should be a no brainer but ………. Anyway, I hate to screw things up so going to ask this in case I am not thinking properly. I understand how to take the old one off and put the new one on but I am confused in deciding just how far onto the pipe nipple coming out of the house I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks