Recent content by ldon

1. ldon

How to reconnect water heater cold water inlet

Trying to insert pictures, but not sure how to do that.
  2. ldon

I did talk to a plumper and he will solder a copper male fitting to each line for $150. That's acceptable to me, but I have to get a homeowner's permit from the city to install the water heater and the permit does not allow me to get help from anyone. I must do all of the work myself if I use a...
  3. ldon

Yes, I did consider doing that but the grounding clamp is in the way. I could move it back inside the wall, but if I use a sharkbite fitting would I then have broken continuity for the ground to the heater?
  4. ldon

I have a similar problem; if I cut off the flex copper line at the cut-off valve there will only be 7/8 inch of solid copper pipe remaining. Not sure that is enough pipe to attach a sharkbite? Any suggestions? ldon
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks