Recent content by Ldameron

1. Ldameron

Water pipe making noise

Hello all Hope you are having a great new year. This year started for me with the water pipe going to my upstairs geothermal making a noise. Nock nock. Need help finding the problem. It does it the whole time the water is flowing to the unit. Thanks to all Leonard
  2. Ldameron

geothermal saltwater source

Hello: very good information site. i use csv and am very happy with it. thanks. got question in regard to my geotherm system. i live on a saltwater river. i was wondering if i could use the saltwater from the river to feed my geotherm. the water is not very salty! it is an open loop...
  3. Ldameron

low water pressure in upstairs shower

Hello everyone: I have 2 geo therm heat pumps. total 8 tons. when both are running that take about 16 gpm. i have a 21 gpm deep well pump. when both geotherms are running, i have very little pressure in the shower. is this due to low volume or low pressure. i have a cycle stop valve...
  4. Ldameron

Geotherm open loop system water pressure problems

is there any way i could keep the 80 gal gav tank?
  5. Ldameron

Hello Valveman: back on this project. my heat pump, the compressor has gone bad, complete replacement is needed. you say it's easy to take out an air charge system and put in a bladder tank. how would i do this?
  6. Ldameron

the well system puts air into the tank when the tank gets up to cut off pressure. i don't know what that would do to a bladder tank. i think i would have to change somthing to not generate air when the pump shuts off.
  7. Ldameron

I forgot to memtion I have an 80 gal gav tank that gets air from the well when the pump stops. How does that change the drawing? Thanks
  8. Ldameron

Which cycle stop valve would I get to 20 psi for a side?
  9. Ldameron

Do not for sure but I think it is 280 feet deep, 1hp pump in well do not know water level I hope this helps
  10. Ldameron

Hello all I am a newbie here: I have learned a great deal of knowledge here and thanks to all. My question? I have an open loop system, 2 units, 3 ton upstairs, 5 ton down, cycle stop valve, when both systems are running I don't have enought water pressure to take showers upstairs, just a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks