Recent content by larryruest

1. larryruest

New Setup installed today and still want more pressure... Myer HJ75D

Hi, the old system was installed before I bought the house... I have no clue on how deep the well is. The only thing I know is there is two pipes coming in the house... I tought replacing the pump would be the best solution... Looks like this is the best I can get for now right?
  2. larryruest

Allright I will try that to raise it at 40 at least..... How can I know if my pressure regulator screw is thigten enough? Would that be of any impact? Looks like the pump is pumping 2 minutes when it starts and no water is running... takes more thanthat when water is running, are these good time?
  3. larryruest

Hi LLigetfa, I could try setting up the kick in to 40 PSI, I would just need to turn the bigger screw a bit there, right? I could that,... its just the pump it takes a lot of time to pump from like 50to 60 psi and I don't think I can go any a lot further than 60... How come? It Might do it but...
  4. larryruest

Hi, Finally found a kick*** forum about what I had researched for weeks...I had upgraded today from a 1/2 hp 30 year old twin type deep well jetpump / an old steal tank to a myers hj75D deep well jet pump and a fiberglass 30 gallon air pressure tank... First of all in the myers jetpump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks