Recent content by lane234

1. lane234

Noisy PVC drainage pipe

lean something again
  2. lane234

basement new 3/4 bath,,,

have found out today that my hot water heater is probably going to have to be replaced also... that they need drained a lot more often than i knew
  3. lane234

basement new 3/4 bath,,,

thank u.... i still want to know what he intends to use for the lift system.... there is no way i cando this but i can ask and find what is going on.. and i will visit with them some more and wait on other bids... it is a real live nighmare to even try to .. i have look at diagrams.. bits pc...
  4. lane234

Bath + Laundry Layout Feedback

vent thru roof no exception!! manifold system... several vents can join and go out the roof so u do not look like a porcupine roof.... saw a Bert Polk Plumbing Inspector I liked what it showed on dif plumbing aspects... trying to think mine thru... u draw good. elaine
  5. lane234

DWV for new basement bath and laundry

clicked Bert... he's from Oregon.... printed the22 pages... over kill in some ways... good to have it all in one place, thanks for the link
  6. lane234

basement new 3/4 bath,,,

looking up stuff,,, thing a maaa jiggy is just not cutting it... i want the holding tank with a pump to get the sewage UP to the sewer line...also am looking for a diagram to ... well start at the east with a shower, then stool then lavatory/sink then to holding tank and out... yea some one...
  7. lane234

Basement temperature

hi, my basement is warm also... no damp so i do not have a problem with mold... i had not thought to pull air up... elaine.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks