Recent content by landy

1. L

Temp Kitchen Setup

His team includes a licensed plumber who is doing all of the plumbing for the main remodel project - I am certain they could perform the work for the relocation. I'm just trying to assess whether or not this will be necessary.
  2. L

Temp Kitchen Setup

Thanks for the feedback Jimbo. Here's a picture of the setup. The space shown was the original washer/dryer location hence the extra set of pipes in addition to those of the sink which I plan to remove. The new sink location would be more or less centered on the wall with the dishwasher to...
  3. L

Temp Kitchen Setup

We're about to break ground on a full kitchen renovation and need some advice on plumbing to our temp kitchen. I would like to effectively relocate a simple run of the existing cabinets/countertop which includes a basic sink, garbage disposal and dishwasher. There is a space in our basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks