Recent content by lampman42

1. L

Load Center Wiring Questions

Re: Panel Questions.
  2. L

Two F4T5/CW bulbs failed

Buy a new fixture Lights of America are crap fixtures, yes they are cheap but you get what you pay for. I would buy a new fixture.
  3. L

bubbling toilet on septic

Bubbling Septic Thanks for all the great info, where would I find the D-Box?
  4. L

flourescent disconnect

Disconnects for lights I have heard of this and think its great, Im not sure too much of the specifics but it is a good idea. We currently do energy efficient lighting retro-fits and from what I was told that is part of the reason this code was introduced. Most retro-fitters or service men do...
  5. L

Knob and Tube in attic / insulation

Labeling Receptacles I like the spreadsheet idea very nice, I think I will do the same. As for labeling them I did work in a hospital and they had all the recep covers marked with the circuit number on the back of the plate with permanent maker. This may be a good alternative to marking on...
  6. L

RE: Bubbling septic Unfortunatley I do not hav any specs on the system. The only thing I can tell you is I live in central florida and the house was built in 1970 that is all I know. I dont want to put too much into this because the city is working there way down my street putting everyone on...
  7. L

Septic Problem TELL ME MORE!! LEEJOSEPHO tell me more. I have the same problem, toilet and tub are bubbling like crazy during laundry and clothes washing. I am all for saving money and doing things myself and I would be very greatfull for any help.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks