Recent content by Laikabear

1. Laikabear

To Kohler (faucets) or not to Kohler...

Hey IL, Just a newbie homeowner here who recently did a kitchen & bath remodel. I went with Kohler sinks and faucets, and a Toto Toilet. For the bathroom I chose the Kohler Purist cross handle line (in brushed chrome from a high end kitchen/ bath store), and for the kitchen I got the Kohler...
  2. Laikabear

Is It OK to Flush Cleaning Pads?

I realize this forum is mostly for toilet performance, but I was wondering what plumbers think of these "flushable" cleaning pads (Scrubbing Bubbles Flushable, and I think there are other brands). Basically, they are a paper product with some cleaner impregnated in them, and about 2" x 2" x...
  3. Laikabear

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Thanks guys! It looks like the Aquia II will work for me! I really appreciate the info on the forum/ website. >>Aquia CST416M II, closed bowl
  4. Laikabear

PS, is the unifit adapter available for the Aquia II? At the store they said it is not, but I just wanted to make sure. It would be nice to have the tank against the wall if possible. :)
  5. Laikabear

Thanks, Jim! I read in one of the threads that something on the Toto is "open" at the back, so I wanted to see if there was anything specific to the Aquia II that would make it a bad idea to put the 12" toilet on the 14" rough in. I am looking forward to having that skirted design, and the...
  6. Laikabear

I have a 14" rough in and would like to install an Aquia II. I confess I don't know anything about toilets and never noticed my current one is 2" off the wall. Other than the appearance of not being flush with the wall, will it be a problem to install the 12" toilet over the 14" rough in?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks