Recent content by kzaker

1. K

help finding posts about remote electrical service panel

If it were me, I would not reuse the old wire you are planning on trenching out. I'm also leery about having the pump plug connected instead of hard wired with a shutoff. -----I suppose I could just use an AC disconnect and hard wire. My concern with the reuse is that the insulation will...
  2. K

Ok. So.. After spending the weekend there, what I believe I am going to do is: Dig up the wires that run from the pump to the current location of the tank, use them (and the conduit) to run the 20' (in the other direction) to the main panel...... I have a 4 location sub panel laying around, I...
  3. K

Thank you for your reply! They are basically in a direct line. The well itself is 20' from NEW service (new meter box and 200amp exterior grade main breaker panel). But because there WAS a cabin on the property, the tank is now 80' from the well (the tank is near the location of the...
  4. K

I have looked around a bit and cant seem to find any posts that address what it is that I am looking for.. I'm looking to set up the well (I am not sure of depth but we are on the top of a small mountain) at a property that we own but only use during the summer.. There is only a camper on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks