Recent content by kwangtzu

1. K

Dishwasher plumbing

found the answer through a search. Thanks, Jerry
  2. K

low pressure/volume

City water. Since the pipe running into the basement looks like new 3/4" copper, I don't know what to look at. Also, all my neighbors have low pressure---below 50psi at the bib---we live in an old neighborhood. The electric service is underpowered enough that my AC unit needs a hard-start...
  3. K

low pressure/volume

understood The cooling issue is brought up in relation to the non-sub pumps because both motors rely on the water passing through/around to regulate temps. Apparently there was an issue with older non-subs cylcing off too quickly and thus burning out motors because they didn't circulate enough...
  4. K

low pressure/volume

why submersible? Is that just to ensure proper cooling, hence longer life? I'm only seeing well pumps in the submersible variety. I guess a storage tank would be a "shallow" well? The only pumps I see offered as "municiple supply" boosters are this type...
  5. K

low pressure/volume

one more question How many GPM should I be looking for on a booster pump? Thanks, Jerry
  6. K

low pressure/volume

Great, thanks for the input guys. I'll look into a storage tank and booster. :) If I get the pressure up that way, I suppose that the 3/4 copper through the house will be sufficient? Jerry
  7. K

low pressure/volume

I am hoping to do a master bath remodel which would include dual rainfall showerheads. John Bridge forum has been very helpful with tile issues, but I have a plumbing concern. We have city water in a 100 year-old neighborhood. The water pressure at the hose bib is only 42psi and I will end up...
  8. K

under pressure

I am hoping to do a master bath remodel which would include dual rainfall showerheads. John Bridge forum has been very helpful with tile issues, but i have a plumbing concern. We have city water in a 100 year-old neighborhood. The water pressure at the hose bib is only 42psi and I will end...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks