Recent content by Kub

1. Kub

Arrowhead BK1390, Non Standard Vacuum Breaker

Thanks, I'll start looking locally to see if there are any Arrowhead at the plumbing shops here. I hope those are the ones, I really hate not being able to use the garden hose. :)
  2. Kub

The faucet works fine, and it is the vacuum breaker replacement I am looking for, but haven't been able to find it anywhere. I have found vacuum breakers at the local plumbing supply but they are all pipe threads on both ends. This seems to have some mutant 1 inch (+) machine thread on the...
  3. Kub

It doesn't come off, the part you see there above the tape appears to be sodered on (or some type of really hard glue). You can see a very thin bead of it going all around the edge when you look down on it from above. That piece in the photo that the tape is on does not screw off. Looks like...
  4. Kub

I found this photo on a code violation page which just showed this as an example of an approved faucet, but doesn't list a name or anything like that... was just a kind of home inspection example page. Can anyone identify the make on this, from what can see, this looks exactly like the one I...
  5. Kub

Thanks, but they all look like the 3/4 pipe threads on the faucet end, and not the 1+ inch machine thread that is on the vacuum breaker to faucet connection. :( Thanks for sending the link though. Arrowhead BK1390
  6. Kub

Attached is the best pic i took, most are badly blurred due to the close range and my hands moving the camera. The vacume breaker is off andin the wife's car. She is not here, but it looks exactly like the drawing above and is silver or nickle in color. The threads in the picture near the...
  7. Kub

I think ya missed it above where I said I unscrewed it and took it to local hardware stores with no luck finding a replacement that fit. I was hoping to find someplace I can find a replacement since none of the local places seem to sell it. There is no set screw on it, although when I was...
  8. Kub

It is a unscrewable attachment about 2.5 inches long. two chambers and the hose connector. It is just the end that screws on to the spigot is close to 1 inch in diameter and has a much finer thread that what seems to be the standard. :(
  9. Kub

I have a outdoor spigot that has a vacuum breaker on it. I bought hte house 3 years ago and it was built 7 years ago. It appears the vacuum breaker on the spigot has gone bad. Water is spraying out of the middle portion of it and there seems to be no way to get in to the attachment to fix or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks