Recent content by krowton1

1. krowton1

Leak from 2nd floor bathtub through ceiling

we have a leak in our upstairs bathtub which is leaking through our ceiling. the maintenance guy says that the reason it is leakin is because he hasn't put the stopper in for the drain that keeps the bathtub from over flowing. but when it was leaking it was spraying out water and filled up a...
  2. krowton1

thank you very much for the advice. the maintenance person is supposed to take care of it. i just want to know that he's doing it the way he is supposed to. now i have to consider what i'm supposed to do while he is doing this because i'm pregnant and don't think i should be around when they are...
  3. krowton1

We moved into this town house 3 months ago in july of this year. Turns out this place isn't very well kept up.. Just yesterday we noticed that the ceiling was leaking...a bubble of water was forming and started to drip water, we poked a hole in it and a stream of water came out. It looks like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks