Recent content by korkiley

1. korkiley

How to fix a dripping Moen shower faucet?

Interesting that you should say that. I had almost forgotten--when the problem first appeared, there seemed to be no relationship to what we were doing and when we were hearing the sound. Not only that, but I was fairly certain that I had only heard the sound when the neighbor was home. I...
  2. korkiley

Yes, I would be very surprised if there were no more pieces in my lines. I recently managed to cough up a piece by removing the aerators from the faucets and running the water on full for a while. Is there some method I could use to try to flush out the rest? As to the toilets, I recently...
  3. korkiley

Successful cartridge replacement--but a mystery! My Moen shower faucet was leaking and I followed the instructions here and easily repaired it. At first, I was confused by the black plastic removal tool that came with my genuine replacement cylinder. Since the instructions didn't describe the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks