Recent content by kolodziej_m

1. kolodziej_m

Toilet bowl doesn't completley fill with water.

I replaced valve with the Korky MaxPerformance valve. You were correct. Now it is perfect. Thank You.
  2. kolodziej_m

Success! Yes, you were correct. The installation, of the Korky MaxPerformance 528MP fill valve with the silver cap, is working. The bowl is now filling with water. I also asked my wife not to use the blue drop in bowl cleaner. Thank You Very Much.
  3. kolodziej_m

Thanks. I'm going to Lowes to buy A Korky MaxPerformance 528MP fill valve with the silver cap. I'll get back to you. Stan
  4. kolodziej_m

No, the fill tube is in clipped on and pointed into the overflow tube. Could it be a defective power gravity valve?
  5. kolodziej_m

I have a Toto one piece toilet. After flushing, the bowl doesn't fill all the way with the water. The water fill is about 20%. I have to double flush handle (flush once, then just before bowl is empty, flush again. Then it'll fill about 80%. When I have guests use the toilet, I have do this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks