Recent content by Kohinahi

1. Kohinahi

Can compression supply lines be reused?

I think it is not one of the major brands, but I can reach out to the manufacturer. I just wanted to confirm in this forum whether those seals can be replaced. Thanks.
  2. Kohinahi

Thanks for the quick responses! I should have been a little clearer - the supply line coming out of the faucet is permanent. The compression join I am referring to will be made between the supply line coming out of the faucet and the angle stop in my wall. I need to change the rubber seal on...
  3. Kohinahi

Hi! We had to pull out our half-bath vanity to replace the wood floor below it and I realized that the faucet has a permanent supply line which cannot be replaced. I installed the faucet 7 years ago and am sure that the supply line has been reattached 2-3 times. Is it ok to reuse a rubber...
  4. Kohinahi

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

One additional question. Would anyone know if are these two TOTO toilets -- CST416M (Aquia II) and CST412MF (Aquia) are identical except for the height? I looked at the CAD drawings and specs (the supply line area looks different) and could not determine if they both had the new Aquia II type...
  5. Kohinahi

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Hi! I need some help with a powder room project and would greatly appreciate if someone with an installed Aquia II 12" rough-in toilet can provide me with some measurements. The issue is that my chrome threaded pipe nipple is 3" from the center line, protrudes 4" (including the valve) from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks