Recent content by Kobryn

1. Kobryn

1/2" valve: use 1/2" or 3/4" aquapex?

Thanks folks! I'll run 3/4" just to be on a safe side - I kinda have to get it right on a first try. Will install it using Apollo fittings that Wayne suggested.
  2. Kobryn

Thanks Wayne! Looks like pressure should be an issue, but what about flow restriction? Would 1/2" PEX be able to supply 5 GPM to shower heads? According to Uponor manual 1/2" pipe should be able to flow 2.8 GPM. But I'm not sure how to calculate total GPM for hot and cold supply lines.
  3. Kobryn

I'm installing a Grohe SmartControl 1/2" valve with two 2.5 GPM shower heads that can potentially run simultaneously. I've gone thru all 1/2" vs 3/4" pex threads on this forum but I'm still not sure which one should I use. It's a second floor bathroom with 3/4" trunk copper line that I'm going...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks