Recent content by Knighton

1. Knighton

Kraus Strainer Assembly Order?

I took your advise and called Kraus. Their customer service said the strainer is designed to be used without putty, placing the white gasket between the strainer basket and the top of the sink. However, he explained that putty can be used, but it should only be used between the black gasket...
  2. Knighton

Thats what i suspected but wasnt completely sure. Thanks for your help!
  3. Knighton

Thats why Im here, there were no instructions regarding the strainer installation and the Kraus website didnt have them either.
  4. Knighton

I know the black gasket goes under the sink, but the white gasket (its rubbery/spongy not cardboard) is what im concerned with. Does the white rubbery thing is function the same as cardboard would in other strainers? Thanks for the reply
  5. Knighton

I bought a Kraus sink and it came with two strainers. The strainers look different than anything I've seen and I'm a bit confused as to where a couple of parts should go (under sink or over sink). Should the white gasket go A) between the strainer body and the top of the sink or B) on top of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks