Recent content by KneafseyM

1. KneafseyM

Tiger Foam Insulation ?

There are several spray contractors around for new construction, but no one wants to do retro work. Taking IR temp readings this AM the plaster walls were 1 degree less than center of room, much better than the 10 degree difference prior. Might not have filled every void, but to me that is...
  2. KneafseyM

Tiger Foam Insulation ?

No one in Tulsa Oklahoma would do what I needed. I made a lot of calls as I was intimidated, the guy everyone steered me to wouldn't return my calls. Were you going to come down and do it for $800 or do you know someone here?
  3. KneafseyM

Tiger Foam Insulation ?

I figure I probably have some voids, it is impossible to tell, but I know the cavities are as full as I could get them. But I know it will be 100% better than what I had before!
  4. KneafseyM

Tiger Foam Insulation ?

I just did 1 room with 3 exterior walls with Foam it Green Slow Rise. This was a retro fit behind plaster and lathe. Initially I ran my snake camera down from the top holes as I was filling the bottom and it looks like it filled in well, but that is impossible to tell. The project was...
  5. KneafseyM

Tiger Foam Insulation ?

Dan, Thanks for the lead on Foam it Green I bet you used them because there website is the best I have seen. But they never showed up when I search for slow rise foam. Hope to do this in the next 6 weeks in one room we are remodeling. I will try to report back.
  6. KneafseyM

Tiger Foam Insulation ?

Rich, did you do this project? I am looking at Tiger Foam for my house. Removing plaster walls is not an option when living in the house. Mike
  7. KneafseyM

Rich, did you use the Tiger Foam you posted about last year? I am looking to do the same thing...

Rich, did you use the Tiger Foam you posted about last year? I am looking to do the same thing at my house. Thanks, Mike
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks