Recent content by KiterTodd

1. KiterTodd

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

I just found this picture funny.... "Hi Neighbor!" Interesting place for a window in that old bathroom.
  2. KiterTodd

My Experience; American Standard Champion 4 vs. Toto Drake

See, I told you I didn't know what any of that sh*t was called. :) Yes, the new style you have shown is what is inside my Champion 4. Again, to be clear. As I stated in the opening post I have installed 3 toilets, and many of you have installed 100s. I'd say we've probably spent the same...
  3. KiterTodd

Great responses, guys. Thanks. Good to know I should be able to find replacement parts for my Toto more readily when I need them. That's too bad. My Toto dealer only offered me color choices. The AS doesn't have a loud flush, just more pronounced. Probably tough to describe and it...
  4. KiterTodd

Okay, since this is a very Toto biased forum, and I have now installed two brands, I figured I'd post my review. Up front, I'll say they are both great toilets. It was my first time installing a toilet, actually. Did the first one (the Champion) with my dad and the other two myself. I...
  5. KiterTodd

Best flushing toilet for 10" rough-in? TOTO 10" Drake

Don't know where you live in MD, but this is the place I got mine. Friendly place; http://www.atlanticbathbrass.com/products.nxg
  6. KiterTodd

Looking for a toilet NOT made in China

If you have a plumbing warehouse near you that stocks Toto, just have them look through their stock and pick U.S. made toilets. Or, perhaps someone like Terry can even do it mailorder and check for you in advance. I put two Drakes in and one had both parts made in the U.S., and the other had...
  7. KiterTodd

Any feedback on Danze toilets?

Thanks for the tips on this thread. You all wore me down, I bought a Drake. ;) That'll be the 2nd new elongated bowl in the house and then I have to replace to round toilets (smaller areas). I'll see if I like the Toto or American Standard better and will by the other two to match. Took the...
  8. KiterTodd

Terry, what's the second toilet you pictures with the comment "How most toilets are looking." That's a nice looking bowl. That didn't come up in my searches but might be because I only looked at 1.6gpf bowls. I just don't want to get a 1.28gpf if I don't have to. I know they find ways to...
  9. KiterTodd

Wow! You folks *really* like your Totos on this forum! I'll look around my area and see what I find. Appreciate any more experience folks have with Danze. Yeah, I'll probably skip the Globe brand, though. I do agree with some other feedback on here though regarding the number of...
  10. KiterTodd

I recently moved into a house that has these AWFUL Mancesa toilets that the builder put in. They have a ridiculously small dump hole (?) connecting the tank to the bowl and the pipe trap in the back of the toilet (again, don't know what it is called) is very tight and condensced. Leaves a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks