Recent content by kirbyg

1. kirbyg

Repurposing a 3-way diverter valve

Fantastic! Thanks for the advice! I will stick with the normal way of doing things rather than thinking I've come up with a better mousetrap.... Your time is much appreciated.
  2. kirbyg

Really? That's interesting. So the same problem would happen if I simply used one of those valves that let me shut off flow at the shower head? I'm not talking about leaving it this way, by the way, just using the third capped diverter valve during the shower. When the shower is done, it...
  3. kirbyg

Hi folks, I've been looking for a method to turn off the shower momentarily to save water (I have 5 kids) but all the ones that I've seen are valves that go at the shower head, which is useless to me because my kids can't reach it. I've considered plumbing in a 3 way diverter instead of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks