Recent content by Kipawa

1. Kipawa

Sand point Well

Thank you. The dealer is pushing the idea of a pick up tube in the sand point screen.....so it picks up water at the bottom. would this work.......I guess I may have to use a shorter pump.....they have the 24" screen.
  2. Kipawa

Sand point Well

Thank you. With a footvalve how do I drain back when I shutdown in November without taking out footvalve. Is there such a thing as a screen footvalve without a spring in it that holds the prime. I would install my check valve at the pump like it is now with my point screen Thanks
  3. Kipawa

Sand point Well

Good evening new poster here I got a sand point well I need to pull out and redo . Here are details of the current sand point> 22.5 feet down from surface. The top of the well is burried 4 feet in the sand for frost proofing reasons. Water in pipe at 14.5 down. I am using a 36" screen 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks