Recent content by Kingface11

1. K

Zoeller Sump Pump Question

Thanks a billion everyone. I am going to order a M53 from IRawoods or Graingers for sure in the next month or so. I also think I am going to bite the bullet and get the top of the line Zoeller battery backup pump also. I figure an extra $200 now will pay dividends in the long run. Thanks...
  2. K

Thanks for the replies everyone! Hey Mark, it was actually a post of yours that made me "see the light". I am not very technologicaly inclined. I REALLY like that setup of the Zoeller pump with that separate switch. What is the EXACT model numbers of each piece and where can I get the pump...
  3. K

Hey everyone. This is my first post here....this forum seems to have a ton of great posters and professionals! Here is my situation: I live in Maine. My sump pit is dry for the entire Summer and early Fall. When the rain comes in late fall, and early Spring the pump can go off as often as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks