Recent content by kilkenny123

1. K

Front Load Washer

heavy base I was thinking 4x4's screwed to the floor joists w/ deck screws, then 4x4 legs with a band of 2x10's and a top of 3/4 flooring. Then cover with cabnet panels. With the washer and dryer bolted to the base and tied into the floor joists it should withstand a heavy load and substantial...
  2. K

Front Load Washer

front load controls The models we have been looking at have front mounted controls(frigidare,bosh, ge), and we can reach them at that height. It is just the security of the installation regarding stability in question. vr...
  3. K

Front Load Washer

My post was unclear. I want to mount my machine on a counter top or a base of counter top height. It needs to be this high to enable my wife and myself to load and unload without bending. (we have bad backs)Although the height seems excessive, I have measured, and mounted 29" above the floor...
  4. K

Front Load Washer

I would like to mount a new front load washer at counter top height, using new cabinets and counter top. the local salesman tells me that the pedestal made by the washer manufacturer is the only approved mounting system. He claims that the extreme speed of spin in the new washers will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks