Recent content by Kidbat

1. Kidbat

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

Thanks for the suggestions to eliminate the siphoning. I'm going to check some of those fixes out. The plastic clip actually has a metal jacket or clip over the bottom of the plastic clip. I'm not sure if this was a measured response by AS to eliminate siphoning or for some other reason...
  2. Kidbat

Ok. I tried to see if there was a vertical crack, but I couldn't find anything. I further watched the overflow tube after the tank was full to see if the plastic clip (holding the refill tube) was drawing up water and over the overflow riser. I was able to track a tiny stream of water flowing...
  3. Kidbat

I had wondered about the plastic clip which holds the refill hose on the overflow riser as a possible siphon location. I tested this twice in the last day. Both times after removing the clip there was no water loss in the tank. As soon as the clip goes back on the riser there is a tiny stream...
  4. Kidbat

I installed an AS Champion 4 about a month ago in my home. The installation went fine but 2 weeks after install it started leaking. AS sent me a new blue gasket and o-ring for the thumbscrew on the top of piston. I replaced both gasket and o-ring, but neither of the original materials seemed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks