Recent content by Kevin7588

1. Kevin7588

Whirlpool WHES30

Thanks Everyone, just wanted to let you know everything is working good now.
  2. Kevin7588

Whirlpool WHES30

We done a regeneration, so when does the water level drop. It's about 1.5 - 2ft of water.
  3. Kevin7588

Whirlpool WHES30

Okay this thing is weird, after i disconnected everything and put it back together now it shows flow when we turn on the faucet. It seems to be working now, but how much water is supposed to be in the salt storage tank ?
  4. Kevin7588

Whirlpool WHES30

I just checked the upper basket, which mind you i thought i cut off the water, which i did NOT. The upper basket is a little yellow but not clogged. Now how do i get to the disc without getting soaked, if you please.
  5. Kevin7588

Whirlpool WHES30

Okay I'll get straight to the point. The softener is not producing soft water, we replaced the venturi and nozzle. The flow indicator shows no water when the faucet is open. So we replaced the sensor and check the turbine for binding nothing. So I pulled out the sensor and looked in the pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks