Recent content by Kevin Martin

1. Kevin Martin

9100SXT Twin Tank not working on tank 1

I have a 9100SXT twin tank system and it ran out of salt a couple of months ago. After recharging, tank 2 is soft and working fine, but when the unit switches to tank 1, you can tell instantly and the water is not soft in the least. Anyone know what I need to look for or how to fix this? Unit...
  2. Kevin Martin

Hi, I found your name in a thread on here regarding the kinetico model 60. The suggested someone...

Hi, I found your name in a thread on here regarding the kinetico model 60. The suggested someone contact you about the possibility of getting a manual for that model. is that something you have? I need to do a resin change in mine and could use some help on how to get it apart, and what kind of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks