Recent content by Ken in MN

1. K

Confused by this kitchen sink backup!

Well the GC's contractor came over last night and hooked it up correctly and everything looks fine. BUT, the sinks still don't drain :( Our next step is to have drainking come by later this afternoon and check out the pipes to see if there is a plug somewhere. The GC tried to tell me a...
  2. K

Thanks for the input everyone; much appreciated it. Our GC is coming back over tomorrow night to take a look at things again. He swears it's a plug in the line going into the main line.. even after I told him that I ran a 20' snake through and there was no blockages what so ever. We didn't...
  3. K

Sorry, I was at work and unable to post pictures on my original thread. In talking with a family friend who's a plumber, the concern he had was with how the pipes are under the sink and not having enough venting? There are 2 traps under the sink.. one near the exit to the main pipe going...
  4. K

Hey everyone; new user to the site and was hoping someone may have some ideas for us! My wife and I just moved into a home that was built in 1987 that is connected to city water and sewer, but in the past had well and septic. We had a renovation done in our kitchen that put new granite with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks