Recent content by KDMCPlumbing

1. KDMCPlumbing

I read that you had an extra case 3000 on one of your posts and was wondering if you still have...

I read that you had an extra case 3000 on one of your posts and was wondering if you still have it and if it's for sale.
  2. KDMCPlumbing

1970 Kohler Wellworth with a cracked base

The very first toilet I owned was a Wellworth exactly like this one. It sucks that yours broke but it shouldn't be too hard to find a new one. There are a ton of these old Wellworths for sale in my area right now. Check your local craigslist every week. One will pop up sooner or later. I hope...
  3. KDMCPlumbing

I need help with a Flushometer toilet?

I didn't expect to see you here. You could have just posted a video on your channel asking the toilet community. You could have also asked me or jegkederming about the flushometer. The Kohler juvenile you are talking about could have been put on flushometer if you had the right spud reducers and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks