Recent content by kcsupratt

1. K

Pipe Rattle when Sprinker turns on

Hello, I was told by my irrigation company that I might have a faulty water regulator that is causing my pipes to rattle when the sprinklers come on. Is this a valid statement? Will my water company replace that free of charge? Or can I non handy person do this? Thanks Kenny
  2. K

Couple of Plumbing Questions

Herk, thanks for the reply back. For my rattling, do you think a plumber can fix my problem? Or take apart the faucet myself? I am not a handy person at all. And regarding the magnet, I have heard that it does work, but I am unsure how true that is. But from what you are saying is pretty much...
  3. K

Couple of Plumbing Questions

I had a slop sink installed in my laundry room a few years ago, and for quite awhile when we turn on the facets I can hear loud rattling in the pipes. sounds like a gorilla is shaking the pipes. We normally never use the faucet but when we do i get a bit scary. Any ideas what maybe the problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks