Recent content by KCMARTI

1. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

As a follow up. We had two people come out today and the long and short of today is it seems our well has collapsed. They were unable to remove the pump and even after getting heavy equipment in to remove the pipe broke and pump was not recovered. I am hoping this it truly the issue as we...
  2. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

We checked the pressure at the top of the tank and it was the same as the gauge (around 68 psi at the time). If we hook a hose up to the tank and turn it on the pressure drops down below 30, and may have kept dropping if we let it go longer. We also turned on five or six faucets/showers and...
  3. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

Thank you very much for the reply. My husband is at work (person who checks pressure) and I have shared this info with him. They are suppose to replace the pump tomorrow but its going to be expensive so want to make sure that truly is the problem. The plumber said the pressure was dropping to...
  4. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

One more questions please. Could we have to many filters? We have been trying to stop this black jack that everyone said was the issues to keep upgrading filters to try and correct.
  5. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

It seems the tank is holding pressure at one point as it should be but then is dropping when it should be rising. Although we've had alot of people look at this over the past 2 years and it seems strange this is just being found. My husband has checked the pressures (although this has been a...
  6. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

The plumber yesterday said someone had adjusted our pressure up to 70 and that was not correct. He said will leave it that way for now then fix later after pump has been installed. Would you suggest leaving it at the 70? Also is a cycle stop valve something that is put in/purchased in...
  7. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

There was a tankless water heater already in the home when we purchased. This was a replacement. Unfortunately we don't have information on pump as we are not the original owners. We do have a 320 ft well so I would assume 3/4 pump and probably pretty old. (House is 35 years old). A...
  8. KCMARTI

Low Water Pressure

Happy Wednesday! We purchased a home with well/septic about 3 years ago. Everything seemed fine the first year. Since then we have had water pressure issues. At the recommendation of plumbers we have replaced the bladder, pressure valve, installed new tank-less water heater, under house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks