Recent content by Kazamali

1. Kazamali

Have to cycle valves to get good/consistent pressure (MV setup)

Hi folks, thanks for all the advice here. I think I finally solved it with two things (but I think more because of the latter): 1. reduced rotors from 3gpm nozzles to 2gpm AND putting in adjustable Hunter check valves under the lowest elevation heads. Perhaps I have some weird fluid dynamics...
  2. Kazamali

Most rotor zones are running 4 heads (two zones running with 6 heads), all @3GPM. I think I may have found something (call it a mitigation because I don't have a clear root cause yet: -I'm dropping all the GPMs down to 2. That seems to have helped a bit. -As stated earlier all rotor zones are...
  3. Kazamali

This is great advice. Thank you very much for taking the time. It may take me a while to do all that since I'll have to do some digging, but you did give me a good idea: I think I can take an old diaphragm, cut out the center and put it in the MV, thereby, "bypassing" it, right? Then I can do...
  4. Kazamali

Hi folks, found this awesome forum a couple of weeks back. Really great source. I have a really weird problem with my irrigation system and would appreciate any insights (Sorry for the long read). Overview: -Controller: Hunter Hydrawise Pro HC (24 zone). -18 zones (12 rotor zones, 6 pop up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks