Recent content by Karoline

1. Karoline

Where are you going to spend your vacation? I love summer time!

Sorry, that link wasn`t correct. There are several escellent resorts and destinations. And I don`t know which to choose. Does enybody know which one is better?
  2. Karoline

I really like the treatment that they offer. I am looking forward to go to this fanatastic place
  3. Karoline

I came around one site, they offer some interesting destinations with Spa treatment and preventive health care programs. I am considering Czech Republic. I am wondering if anyone visited that country.
  4. Karoline

Hi to everyone. I love summer time! And soon I`ll have a vacation. I would like to visit an interesting place where I can combine rest with building up my health. Maybe someone can recommend a resort with health care programs, spa treatment? Where have you been and what places are you going to...
  5. Karoline

How often do you eat such unhealthy food as: chips, aerated water? And in general how

I like such food too, but I do not fall into extremes with it
  6. Karoline

How often do you eat such unhealthy food as: chips, aerated water? And in general how

Almost everybody knows that such food is harmful… But unfortunately we eat it anyway. As for me, it is tasty but I try to limit such food. So how often do you eat it?
  7. Karoline

Blood Pressure Question

I have low blood pressure all the time...
  8. Karoline

Evergreen Hospital Heart Health Dance

I liked the video!!! Cool!!!!
  9. Karoline

Sinus Problems?

My grandfather had such a problem. I understand you
  10. Karoline

Food

As for me I prefer healthy food.Does anybody keep on a diet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks