Recent content by Kalex

1. Kalex

Ofuro tub in Massachusetts

Thanks. HJ the tub was made in your neck of woods in Alaska! It is not hand carved, but hand made. I do realize a future remodel could be a problem. I am talking to the plumber next week on site about options. He has been so helpful. But is also an inspector himself so cannot do anything...
  2. Kalex

Thank you. Yet another reason to move to NH! My plumber would never have allowed me to purchase this tub. Unfortunately I did before knowing all this. He tells a story about a couple who bought 2 handmade granite tubs from Italy, these were not approved so they went all the way to the board...
  3. Kalex

I purchased a wooden Japanese Ofuro tub, hand made. These are allowed in seemingly every state but MA. That I did not know... The tub is planned in a wet-room with separate shower with mixing valve. Room tiled with drain. Separate control for tub, drain from tub onto floor/drain. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks