Recent content by Kaiser

1. Kaiser

Water circulator system dry

Thank you for the reply; I figured it out. Now I have a different problem. I replaced the old Amtrol expansion tank with a new Amtrol expansion tank however the threads do not match. Both seem to be 1/2 inch. I am dying here. any help would be greatly appreciated..
  2. Kaiser

Amtrol expansion tank different threads??????

I am replacing a boiler expansion tank that was leaking. The original was pretty old, I went and got a new Amtrol tank just like the old one. but it will not thread on. Can there be different thread types? Is there an adapter? PLEASE HELP I am a friggin idiot..
  3. Kaiser

Water circulator system dry

Thank you for letting me partake. I know nothing about anything and less about boilers. I have a small apt. with a Weil McClain boiler. it was making a crazy sound so I shut the power. when I turned it back on I realized it was the recirculation pump making the racket (TAKO 007-F5). I also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks