Recent content by Kai Winters

1. Kai Winters

Programable Thermostat for radiant heat

Wow amazing replies...though a bit...make it more than a bit lol...over my head. My hvac installer said basically the same thing but a bit dumbed down for me. I was just looking for additional advice and commentary, which I certainly have received here. My last gas bill for the month of...
  2. Kai Winters

Wow thanks for such and in depth reply. I've had to read it several times to wrap my head around it hehehe. Basement includes a family room and two bedrooms plus typical utility area, workshop and storage. The floor consists of concrete, solid slab, with the radiant tubing embedded. Living...
  3. Kai Winters

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Found it using google. I look forward to some fun and interesting browsing/learning. My question is using a programable thermostat with my radiant heating/boiler system. Is it more economical to use a programable thermostat or a non-pro/therm? My HVAC installer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks