Recent content by kabilbueline

1. kabilbueline

Looking for a 90° 1/4" male to 1/4" female compression adapter

I wrote to plumbingsupply.com about this part, and this was their reply: This particular elbow is designed to essentially be an angle change to go between a compression-threaded flex line and the stop valve it was previously connected to. If you are working with a copper tube, this would not...
  2. kabilbueline

Why do you say this? The description says 1/4 Female Comp x 1/4 male comp - wouldn't that imply the "female" side has threads to match a 1/4 compression fitting?
  3. kabilbueline

Could someone explain why that fitting will not work? (I am trying to solve the same problem with my icemaker hookup) I understand that the female side of that elbow does not have a compression nut - but do you need that on a brass to brass connection (fitting to wall outlet) As long as those...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks