Recent content by jwr

1. J

Shower leak and knob questions

All right. The handle puller worked like a dream. I pulled the stem and replaced the washer at the end (small black, not larger white), but now no water comes out of the shower head when I turn on the diverter. I suspect I need to adjust the stem somehow. When I first reinstalled teh valve...
  2. J

Thanks, Verdeboy. Looks like just like the puller I purchased last night. I'll try it out later today. jwr
  3. J

Cass, Thanks for your reply. I'll try a handle puller. jwr
  4. J

Hi, Plumbing novice needs help. We have a leaky shower faucet. The system has three knobs--one hot, one cold, one diverter. I've been told by the folks at Lowe's that I need to replace the diverter stem, but that I need to bring it in to make sure I get the right replacement. So far, so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks