Recent content by Justsauer

1. Justsauer

Water pressure dropping and not recovering.

Hi, I’m experiencing water pressure related issues in a new house I just moved into. If the landscaping sprinklers are running the water pressure out of the shower is very little. For starters the house’s plumbing is cpvc rated to 100 psi. There is a Watts pressure regulator valve on the...
  2. Justsauer

Kitchen sink P trap issue

Sounds good , simple enough. Thanks!
  3. Justsauer

Ok the disposal is slightly above the wall drain pipe, about 3/8" pulled a string level from the TOP of the wall drain. See photos
  4. Justsauer

Hello, I have a dual sink when I run my garbage disposal water and food bits eject from the other side of the sink. I have looked at the drain piping and the p trap looks suspicious. It's 1 1/2 abs. It's not the standard P trap piping (looks different) who knows who did it this way. I do have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks