Recent content by JustineQB

1. JustineQB

Creative solutions for our toilet predicament. Banjo top

Thank you for your advice. I know, the Toto website is awful!! Completely un-user-friendly; very poorly designed for navigation.
  2. JustineQB

The toilet seat/lid doesn't reach anywhere near as high as the countertop, so that part is okay.
  3. JustineQB

I know, we really didn't want the drawer that deep, but we did want A drawer, and this was the only measurement offered by the cabinetry company we went with. Maybe we should have searched elsewhere. We were newbies at the world of remodels, and doing three bathrooms all at the same time was...
  4. JustineQB

Yeah, there is a max height of 29.5" available. There do seem to be some low-profile 10" Totos such as: Eco Soiree, Carlyle II, and Carolina II. These have the unifit rough-in, adjusting to 10". Anyone had experience with any of these toilets? Any recommendations for one over the other...
  5. JustineQB

So what do you all think about installing a 10" Toto on a 12" rough-in? Will it push the bowl -- especially the seat hinge, is what I'm interested in -- forward two inches?
  6. JustineQB

These are very good questions. I think all we need is an inch (either by shortening the drawer or moving the toilet) - an inch and a half to be safer. I think the front of the drawer determines how far in it goes. I'd have to look again to be sures The other thing is, though, we kept our...
  7. JustineQB

Thank you, Reach4. The drawer is about 13" deep, total. (A so-called 12" drawer, but then the depth of face on the drawer adds more. This was the reason for his miscalculation.) We really screwed up by paying him at the end of the project, but - go figure - just before the toilet was...
  8. JustineQB

Thank you, both, for your replies. dj2 - We spent a lot (money, time, effort) on the new cabinetry and really do need the drawer space. But you're right, if worse came to worse we could remove the drawer and do without. hj - do you know whether Toto is one of the manufacturers where a 10"...
  9. JustineQB

Hi everyone. I have been reading these forums and, having been convinced that you all are the experts, I now come seeking your help. A year ago we hired a contractor to remodel our bathroom. Our home was built in 1959 and the bathrooms are tiny, so we added some space-saving features, one of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks