Recent content by JustinChase

1. JustinChase

Tankless to supplement existing conventional heat pump water heater?

I'm building a house for a vacation rental, with 4 bathrooms, which can sleep 8-10 people. I don't want to run out of hot water too soon, nor force people to have to wait too long for more hot water once the tank runs cold. My ground water temp is about 55 degrees here. I don't think people...
  2. JustinChase

New house, missing well storage and interior plumbing, some questions

Thanks again. I ordered the PK1A today and everyone was super helpful. She even rushed to beat the delivery man to get it on its way today! I appreciate the help and look forward to long, hot, high pressure showers
  3. JustinChase

Thanks for that info. Do i need any sediment filter before the tank/valve? My current house is spring fed, so I have one that I have to change every month or 2. Does well water need this also, or can I skip it for a well? I'm watching the video now.
  4. JustinChase

Thanks for the prompt and informative response. Yes, I meant pressure tank, not holding tank. That looks like a great solution. I'll give them a call tomorrow to confirm what exactly I'll need from them. Now, to figure out what else I need in this system, and how to route it all.
  5. JustinChase

So, I'm about to re-plumb my new house, but it's missing everything on the inside. The well pump works, but the water line and electric are cut once they enter the basement/crawl space, coming from the well. I think want to install a holding tank and I think a Cycle Stop Valve is a good idea...
  6. JustinChase

DIY laundry rough in questions request

I just wanted to update the thread with the 'final product' I ended up with. I hope it's okay, it's drywalled and painted now :) the housewrap behind the plumbing was just some leftover I had and used to seal up the wall dividing the covered porch siding, which is not sealed very tight.
  7. JustinChase

Thanks for the feedback. I went looking for more photos, and found one that looks pretty close to my setup. it's showing the plumbing 'from the backside', but appears basically the same otherwise. Does this look like a good method for my case also? Also, does this need to be (should it...
  8. JustinChase

I'm not sure of the right or best way to run the plumbing for the new laundry room. I marked up a photo of the framing in the room, with simple lines and some text. Can I use an AAV for this setup safely (potential code issues aside)? Do I need a p-trap in the drain line setup inside the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks