Recent content by just curious

1. just curious

Bio Additives/Enzymes for Septic Tanks

Not knowing your local conditions or the tank design, I'm not going to be much help on costs. I would suggest give OSI in Oregon a call. They make the fiberglass risers, lids, tank adaptors, etc. I do not have anything to do with them other than they are well known in the industry...
  2. just curious

Bio Additives/Enzymes for Septic Tanks

I'm a little late in the discussion, but this has been a very good thread. I have been working with onsite sewage programs in county health dept's and state water quality divisions for other 30 years and certainly like what I have seen in this discussion. Very good and reasonable advice given...
  3. just curious

Toto Aquia toilet

So how is this toilet working out? Any complaints from users? Does the dual system work ok? Also how easy (or hard) is this toilet to install for the homeowner. For those of us used to the old style installations, this looks quite different. Does anyone have the installation instructions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks