Recent content by junktarddreams

1. junktarddreams

cant get enough water pressure

i have not replaced the pump yet. but i did clean the nozzle. it is a single pipe to the well. the pump is a sta rite. so far have been keeping water pressure but foind a small leak n my pipe job so i have to pull it all apart and start over agin with thread tape and dope. thanks for everything...
  2. junktarddreams

The house was built in 59 and i'm not sure if it is the orginal well or not i think it has been replace once. i guess that would be the nxt step after the pump
  3. junktarddreams

every time my power went out i lost prime in my pump. i would prime and get pressure back but pump kept kicking on and off frequently. replaced check valve and old pipe to pump. still not building enough pressure. replace gauge and limit switch. also replaced pressure tank . limit switch is set...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks