Recent content by jtthomas

1. J

Problems with threaded valve connections

Thanks guys. I think my main problem was overtightening the connections. It really doesn't take much tightness to keep them from leaking.
  2. J

I'll give it a try. I've never used pipe dope only joint compound and teflon tape so I'm off to the hardware store.....I'll keep you posted
  3. J

Hi guys, I'm having some problems with the threaded valve connections on a bathtub install. It has a total of 5 threaded connections....all are female copper to brass connections except one. The male threaded copper connection to brass is causing me the most problems. 1. Can this connection...
  4. J

New shower install DWV questions

I am completely renovating my solo bathroom in my home and have decided to install a separate shower to add to my already 3 fixture bathroom. The issue I'm having is how to drain and vent this shower to the existing plumbing. The closest drain tie-in happens to be the washing machine drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks