Recent content by Jtejedor

1. J

Help installing whole house surge suppressor

What if I install a grounding rod and connect it to the surge suppressor would this suffice or just create more problems? I was looking at a leviton model and was told by their tech support that it had to be grounded.
  2. J

Well forgive my ignorance I will try to answer as best as I can I am by no mean a pro electrician but have had to become familiar with wiring stuff. I don't think we have a disconnect per se, I know on newer panels there is a main circuit breaker that can be turned on or off. My box just has two...
  3. J

Hey all just had a quick question and wondering if anyone could help. I would like to install a whole house surge suppressor for my home. My question is this, I do not have a grounding bar at the electrical panel just a neutral bar. Is it ok to connect the neutral and ground from the surge...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks